Web development process includes all the steps that are good to take to build an attractive, effective and responsive website.
For being a successful web developer, one should possess the following skills:
- Understanding of client and server side scripting.
- Testing cross browser inconsistencies.
- Conducting observational user testing.
- Creating, editing and modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client region.